Monday 3 August 2015

Introducing Inkly Moments

During National Stationery Week I reviewed the Inkly Cards app as part of my post for write a letter day.  Inkly lets you design cards and postcards and personalise them too.  Their unique selling point is some clever technology that allows you to take a photo of your handwritten message for inside the card and then recreates your greeting as if you had written the card yourself.  The app is free to download on iTunes and Android and it has just been updated with a fab new feature.  

Inkly Moments is a photo editing tool that allows you to add stickers, text and filters to your pictures and share them on social media or save them to your device.  This feature is free to use and unlike some similar apps you don't have to pay for any extras, they are all available to everyone. I hate it when I get a new app and then find all the cool bits are offered as in app purchases and only the basics are free! 

I picked some of my favourite photos and had a play....



There are all kinds of stickers to choose from, for children,


Family,


Inspirational quotes,


Pets and much, much more!

There are also lots of little doodles you can add like the hearts,
bunting and flower I used in these pics.


If you can't find a the perfect sticker for your photo you can 
simply add your own text and choose a font 
like I did for this pic of my 
youngest daughter nestled
among the flowers and long grass
in my garden.

Just like the card section of the app Moments is very easy to use.  You can create your own photos in minutes and share them with your friends and family.  I really enjoyed going through my old photos and making something new!


Here are a few of the different editing screens, you can
also adjust the brightness, contrast, blur,
exposure and saturation
within the app.

So if you fancy having a go at designing your own moments you can download Inkly here and have some fun!

I will leave you with this one last photo I made as it's Monday....



Thanks for stopping by!

*Disclaimer - I am not affiliated with Inkly and will not receive any money for this post


No comments:

Post a Comment