Monday 10 August 2015

My week #31

This post is very late!  I received my Van der Spek custom organiser on the Tuesday of this week and moved into it straight away, then I didn't want to show you my pages in it until I had written a separate post to share my love for my new, perfect planner which delayed my usual schedule.

My week #31

I used my Lorabailora summer stamps again this week with matching pineapple washi tape, I love how tropical they look together.  This pineapple stamp comes in two parts so I could use a green ink for the leaves and then a yellow one for the main part of the fruit and join them together into one image.  I've been having a lot of fun using decorative stamps in my planner instead of stickers for a change.  The flamingo stamp I used in my week 30 pages came from this set too, I was very lucky to find a collection that had two of my favourite things in it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment