Tuesday 11 August 2015

My week #32

I will be honest with you, I hate the taste of watermelon and anything watermelon flavoured is even worse (Jolly Rancher I'm looking at you!) but I thought this washi tape looked cute so it fell into my basket.

My week #32

This week has been a bit crazy for me, I was listed as one of the 12 Instagram planning gurus to follow for organisation inspo by Reyna Cazares from Brit + Co!  I was so shocked!  And very, very pleased of course!  I have been walking around with a big smile on my face all week!

Close up

Close up

I didn't have any watermelon stamps or stickers to use with this week's theme so I just cut out some of the slices from the washi tape and used them instead.  I think it worked better than if I had tried to draw them myself. 



Products used this week:

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on hitting a quarter of a million page views! I found it funny to see that you made this week watermelon themed, because I made mine watermelon themed as well! What a coincedence!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth! Lol we're twinsies this week ;)

      Delete
  2. I love the watermelon theme =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete